音標：[ tʃip ] 發音:
過去式: chipped 過去分詞: chipped 名詞復數: chips 現在分詞: chipping
- Yes , the blade is chipped in a few places .
- She chipped in with some interesting remarks .
- What uses will they find for a silicon chip ?
- All the plates have chipped edges .
- The blade is chipped in a few places .
- She clattered down the worn and chipped stone steps .
- He is a chip off the old block .
- You can always turn to me when the chips are down .
- Fish and chips are getting very expensive now .
- Let's chip in some money to help the homeless .
- the act of chipping something
- (golf) a low running approach shot
- electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
同義詞：microchip, micro chip, silicon chip, microprocessor chip,
- a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
同義詞：crisp, potato chip, Saratoga chip,
- a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
同義詞：bit, flake, fleck, scrap,
- a piece of dried bovine dung
同義詞：cow chip, cow dung, buffalo chip,
- cut a nick into
- break a small piece off from; "chip the glass"; "chip a tooth"
同義詞：knap, cut off, break off,
- break off (a piece from a whole); "Her tooth chipped"
同義詞：chip off, come off, break away, break off,
- form by chipping; "They chipped their names in the stone"
- play a chip shot