音標：[ kɔ:d ] 發音:
過去式: corded 過去分詞: corded 名詞復數: cords 現在分詞: cording
- The longitudinal cords are termed connectives .
- Carefully, he lifted the long silken cord .
- He found its cord and yanked. the light went out .
- The ventral nerve cord is covered externally by a peritoneum .
- The cords in your neck stuck out .
- Have you got an extension cord ?
- The remaining cord and brain are used for virus isolation .
- The gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
- I must provide security for joe's 18-inch spinal cord .
- His mouth was taped, his hands and feet bound with curtain cord .
- a line made of twisted fibers or threads; "the bundle was tied with a cord"
- a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- a light insulated conductor for household use
- a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- bind or tie with a cord
- stack in cords; "cord firewood"
corded 中文, cording 中文, rip cord 中文, plug cord 中文, sash cord 中文, umbilical cord 中文, cord adjuster 中文, flexible cord 中文, communication cord 中文, corcuera 中文, corcuff 中文, corcula 中文, corcy 中文, corcyra cephalonica (stainton) 中文, cord (electricity) 中文, cord adhesion 中文, cord adjusting ball 中文, cord adjusting box 中文,