發音:用"farm in"造句"farm in"怎么讀"farm in" in a sentence
- A farmer in france farms intensively .
- She lives on a small farm in the middle of nowhere .
- A farm in spring is all birth .
- Peasants were allowed to adhere or revert to individual farming in poland .
- Mechanization has contributed to the consolidation of farms in larger holdings .
- Such laws aided family farms in their struggle for existence .
- Engage him without delay to superintend his fancy farm in dumbartonshire .
- Before 1955, farming in china was carried out on some 100 million family farms .
- For many years, however, farming in america was often a lonely way of living .
- One authority concluded in 1914 that 40 per cent of the farms in the corn belt were operated by tenants .
good farming 中文, farm buildings 中文, lakeview farm 中文, banner farm 中文, farm licence 中文, farm code 中文, beumer farm 中文, farm planning 中文, diversified farming 中文, farm household economy 中文, farm impelment tire 中文, farm impelment tyre 中文, farm implement 中文, farm implements 中文, farm income 中文, farm income or loss 中文, farm income situation 中文, farm insurance 中文,