音標：[ 'fɑ:mə ] 發音:
- On big farms cattle are usually branded .
- The farm came to him on his father 's death .
- A farmer in france farms intensively .
- They farmed the tasks out to private persons .
- I managed my whole farm like a clock .
- Farming has been an up-and-down industry .
- She farmed out the baby with her mother .
- Rural delivery is a blessing to the farmers .
- I don't know what kind of a thing a farm is .
- The farmers muck their orchards each year .
A farmer (also called an agriculturer) is a person engaged in agriculture, raising living organisms for food or raw materials. The term usually applies to people who do some combination of raising field crops, orchards, vineyards, poultry, or other livestock.
farming 中文, farm 中文, baby farmer 中文, fat farm 中文, aerial farming 中文, molecular farming 中文, dry farming 中文, farm crops 中文, collective farm 中文, farmazon 中文, farmbesoma 中文, farmboro 中文, farmdale phase 中文, farmee 中文, farmer and iowa homestead 中文, farmer bread 中文, farmer brown and his animals 中文, farmer cervelat 中文,