發音:用"for energy"造句"for energy"怎么讀"for energy" in a sentence
- The american people are willing to pay a price for energy independence .
- The carbohydrate matter that is assimilated into the blood stream is used for energy .
- Thus for energies in this range it is essential to use relativistic mechanics .
- The water resources for the new agriculture will be much more critical than those for energy .
- In that city there is neurosis in the air which the inhabitants mistake for energy .
- In order for energy to be conserved, the final total kinetic energy must be greater than the initial by this amount .
- To have universally recognized and understood values for energy changes in chemical process, it is first necessary to define standard states for all substances .
- Design code for energy conservation of mechanical industry
- A reflection on china ' s strategy for energy security
- Design guideline for energy conservation of petroleum depots