- The east pacific rise, west of south america, has a high separation rate but no axial rift .
- Shellfish originated in japan and were transplanted to beds in the waters of america's pacific coast .
- The pacific is by far the largest ocean and covers almost half of the total ocean area .
- The pacific ocean occupies nearly an entire hemisphere and is roughly twice the size of the atlantic .
- Winds from the pacific ocean are forced abruptly upward by a succession of mountain ranges along the west coast .
- This great development of air and sea transport has largely conquered the size of the pacific .
- In 1862, building of a railroad to join the pacific coast with the mississippi river valley was begun .
- The discoverer of the pacific walked "valorous and serene" into the public square and was beheaded .
- Her defence system in the central pacific had been breached at many points and was ripe for disruption .
- It is not on the shores of continents or in the coastal islands, that the soul of the great pacific is found .
- It's difficult to see pacific in a sentence. 用pacific造句挺難的
- The immigrants who had been coming across the pacific from china since the mid-nineteenth century presented a new problem .
- He defined the process of industrialism as essentially pacific in constrast to the militaristic spirit of feudal society .
- After a mission of 8 hours and 40 minutes, the command module splashed down in the pacific north west of hawaii .
- Alternatively we could make a direct attack by sea against japan's island barrier in the central and south pacific .
- Pacific industries are willing to explore with your corporation the possibility of even closer ties through joint ventures .
- He was nominated a member of the district administration of saumur, and exercised a pacific influence in both politics and commerce .
- Anthropologists wondered where the remote ancestors of the polyesian peoples now living in the pacific islands came from .
- The cold waters of the northern pacific and the still, shallow inlets are also rich in flounder, tuna, hablibut, shrimp and crab .
- Some say it was the carrier based dauntless that won the battle of midway and turned the tide of the pacific war .
- This unique tree, among the tallest in the world, is native to a limited area along the pacific coast of northern california .