音標：[ meil ] 發音:用"mail"造句"mail"怎么讀"mail"的同義詞
- Please forward my mail to my new address .
- Two masked men held up a mail van .
- I used to get the mail early in the morning .
- We mailed the letter but kept a duplicate .
- The recent mail influx had depressed him .
- Is there another mail in the afternoon ?
- My job is to cut stencils and sort up mails .
- She entrusted me with mailing this letter .
- Please add my name to your mailing list .
- Please get my mail as well while you 're at it .
- (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
同義詞：chain mail, ring mail, chain armor, chain armour, ring armor, ring armour,
- a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post''"
同義詞：mail service, postal service, post,
- the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I''ll mail you the paper when it''s written"
- send via the postal service; "I''ll mail you the check tomorrow"
mailing 中文, mailed 中文, mail clerk 中文, junk mail 中文, surface mail 中文, mail matter 中文, mail chute 中文, strip mail 中文, mail cover 中文, maikowski 中文, maikro 中文, maikro romero 中文, maikujera 中文, maikyo 中文, mail (electronic ) 中文, mail account 中文, mail accounts limit expired! 中文, mail action records system 中文,