發音:用"of energy"造句"of energy"怎么讀"of energy" in a sentence
- He grew normally, he was full of energy .
- It took a lot of energy to move the furniture .
- That will call for every ounce of energy we have .
- These units of energy are photons or quanta .
- He was a dynamic personality and a bundle of energy .
- As we know, heat is a form of energy .
- Harris went on with a small spurt of energy .
- Nuclear fission releases tremendous amounts of energy .
- The failure of the trap drained him of energy .
- All forms of energy are altimately converted into heat .