- It is usually good practice to cull the poorest prior to field planting .
- Is it a universal phenomenon representing a stage prior to galaxy formation ?
- The highroad into the village of weydon priors was again carpeted with dust .
- Screening may have to be used prior to introduction to municipal sewage treatment plants .
- It is wise to place cloth bags over the pollinated branches a month or two prior to harvest .
- The torquing current is measured and related to drift rate by prior calibration data .
- Phinney has produced a chart of the numerous gibberellins known prior to march 20, 1969 .
- Hopefully an inter-laboratory standards program will be established prior to further studies .
- Late in the season, the fans find that they must alter their prior probabilities of winning .
- It is sometimes so treated prior to processing into edible product by bleaching and deodorization .