- Vacuoles are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom .
- Vacuoles are fluid-filled "bubbles" in the cytoplasm .
液泡是細胞質中充滿液體的“泡泡?！?i class="labawb" onClick="playMp3('sound_c_2')">
- The vacuoles of yeast cells represents persistent organelles .
- Cell death is associated with the presence of numerous engorged vacuoles .
- Tannin inclusions in vacuoles have also been demonstrated by the electron microscope .
- Animal viruses generally are phagocytosed and gain entry to host cells from vacuoles .
- The isolation of other cell components is generally associated with the bursting of vacuoles .
- These enzymes are synthesized at the expense of reserve proteins mobilized in the aleurone vacuoles .
- An autophagic activity of vacuoles has been suspected because of the presence in the cell sap of material of cytoplasmic origin .
- The liquid contents of a plant cell vacuole
A vacuole is a membrane-bound organelle which is present in all plant and fungal cells and some protist, animalVenes, Donald (2001). Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Twentieth Edition), (F.