音標：[ 'vækjuəm ] 發音:
過去式: vacuumed 過去分詞: vacuumed 名詞復數: vacuums 現在分詞: vacuuming
- The mixture is then distilled in vacua .
- No vacuum or picture tubes were broken .
- The whole apparatus operates under high vacuum .
- The vacuum valve opens to admit air .
- Into the vacuum came the new york conservative party .
- Clearly, management doesn't operate in a vacuum .
- They were conscious of a vacuum after his departure .
- She vacuumed the carpet .
- But what these should be cannot be decided in a vacuum .
- The canister vapor-vent value is operated by vacuum .
- an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
- a region that is devoid of matter
- an empty area or space; "the huge desert voids"; "the emptiness of outer space"; "without their support he''ll be ruling in a vacuum"
同義詞：void, vacancy, emptiness,
- the absence of matter
- clean with a vacuum cleaner; "vacuum the carpets"
Vacuum is space that is empty of matter. The word stems from the Latin adjective vacuus for "empty" or "void".
vacua 中文, vacuum pump 中文, vacuum valve 中文, partial vacuum 中文, vacuum tube 中文, crookes vacuum 中文, vacuum bottle 中文, vacuum aspiration 中文, vacuum packed 中文, vacuseal 中文, vacuseal grease 中文, vacuseal wax 中文, vacustat 中文, vacutec 中文, vacuum housing 中文, vacuum 1st side cut 中文, vacuum absorbing 中文, vacuum absorbing tape buffer 中文,