- 20 p is the minimum fare on buses .
- Load p varies from 90, 000 n to 45, 000 n .
- They have slapped 10 p on the price of cigarettes .
- The bus fare has gone up from 35 p to 40 p .
- This is called the partial fraction expansion of p/q .
- The price is 50 p the dozen .
- Points p and q represent two positions of the particle .
- The density p is that of the fluid escaping from the orifice .
- The p in cupboard has been lost by assimilation to b .
- show that if p is a prime then is deficient.
- It's difficult to see p in a sentence. 用p造句挺難的
- The highest power of x which occurs in p is called the degree of p .
- I can not pay the 50 p i owe you without breaking into a 5 note .
- We will denote by h the perpendicular distance from p to the inclined face .
- The major semiaxis a and p of the relative orbital motion are known .
- Therefore, p should be substituted by a response surface for each genotype .
- An outside agent exerts a force p of sufficient magnitude causes to spring to stretch .
- The exponent p is a function of wind speed, ground roughness, stability, etc .
- if p is a prime, then when is divided by p, the remainder is 2.
- I am afraid i can not buy you a drink -- i am down to my last 50 p .
- Let p represent the upward force exerted on the ball by the man in the throwing process .