- The pace of further development is slow .
- Lu xun writes with a leisurely pace .
- She ignores the vital question of pace .
- The runners set off at a blistering pace .
- He's going there tomorrow to show his paces .
- The horse has good pace but no stay .
- With halting steps i paced the streets .
- Each child learns at his or her own pace .
- I can see a sparrow two hundred paces away .
- Are wages keeping pace with inflation ?
- It's difficult to see paced in a sentence. 用paced造句挺難的
- Anxiously, he paced outside the cabin door .
- The pace of london life is enormous .
- She paced the shore all night .
- The lion paced restlessly up and down in its cage .
- He paced out the length and width of the room .
- He paced the showy hall .
- He paced the floor , his hands tucked deep in his sleeves .
- He walked the horse at a slow pace .
- The broadcasts themselves require pacing and style .
- When the pace got too hot for him , he disappeared .