- The pacific communiques included it .
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific .
- The spacecraft splashed down in the pacific .
- He saw action in the south pacific .
- The vast pacific is the world's largest ocean .
- In due course there followed the pacific .
- China faces the pacific on the east .
- But the americans were very touchy about the pacific .
- He drew a word picture of a south pacific sunset .
- These are called the atlantic , pacific , and indian oceans .
- It's difficult to see pacific in a sentence. 用pacific造句挺難的
- America's pacific presence encompasses the entire region .
- West of the mountains, the climate is damp from pacific winds .
- Please tell me the mechanics of how the pacific ocean plate moves .
- For the following week a deadly hush settled in the pacific .
- The pacific is more desolate than other seas; its spaces seem more vast .
- There are two gaps clearly seen along the pacific coast of japan .
- On august 7, 1942, the allies began their first offensive action in the pacific .
- Stray mines began to turn up off the pacific coast , imperilling commercial shipping .
- They'll have a one-day honeymoon, and then he goes straight out to the pacific fleet .
- Any ship that crosses the pacific is accompanied for many days by the smaller albatross .