- Where an issue concerned chiefly himself, a sense of futility seemed often to invade him : he became half-hearted, non-resistant, sometimes pacifistically resigned.
- The suggestions I've heard include investing in any company that makes surveillance equipment, jet engines or, more pacifistically, those cell phones that proved themselves a necessity of life.
- I see this game as a much more abstract " spheres of influence " type deal, and it frankly plays a lot more pacifistically with give-and-take compared to, say, Diplomacy ( which is all about ruthless domination ).
- :But one need not even go so far, for the depth of VV's uncivilty stretches beneath the surface-beyond the layer which you pacifistically excuse, in a misinterpretation of the prudential role, to the point of reducing the rule to absurdity.
- It's difficult to see pacifistically in a sentence. 用pacifistically造句挺難的