- Food, which we carried in pack baskets, in tins or containers, was heavy.
- The steep mountains and lack of roads have caused upland ethnic groups to rely entirely on pack baskets and horse packing for transportation.
- Halsband sits on the sun porch that was decorated by his wife, Rennie, with Adirondack twig-style furniture and pack baskets filled with dried flowers, overlooking the lake through a screen of pine trees.
- Among other equipment, the trapper will also have an axe, knife, wooden stakes, metal stakes, a pack basket or backpack, rubber gloves, boots, warm clothes as well as jars or bottles of animal scents ( these are commercially available in specialty stores and many stores with a sporting goods department ).
- Among them are : tiler Zhang Baifa, woodcutter's crew leader Li Ruihuan, fitter Ni Zhifu, hygiene worker Shi Chuanxiang, Tianqiao Department Store, Shijingshan Steel Corporation Dolomite Workshop, Pack Basket Store at Zhoukoudian Supply & Marketing Cooperative, Nanhanji Production Brigade, salesman Zhang Binggui, Great Wall Raincoat Company manager Zhang Jieshi and Big Bowl Tea Trade Group.
- It's difficult to see pack basket in a sentence. 用pack basket造句挺難的