- The beach was packed with day trippers .
- The park is packed with a dense crowd .
- Hilma's trunks were packed with her new dresses .
- In the winter the snowballs are packed with rocks .
- The car was packed with passengers .
- The six traffic lanes in the street were packed with vehicles .
- The five o'clock train is always packed with commuters .
- Marylebone station was packed with homeward-bound commuters .
- In spite of the cold, the street was packed with pedestrians .
- The market-place was full of women, the streets packed with men .
- It's difficult to see packed with in a sentence. 用packed with造句挺難的
- Their godowns at batavia were packed with unexportable goods .
- Their mail was being packed with importuning or threatening letters .
- Every lorry indeed is packed with precisely the articles which each unit will require .
- There was only one public bathroom in the small county town and it was always packed with people ..
- The narrow street with its modest two-family dwellings and tiny lawns was packed with his followers .
- It has been estimated that if the bridge were packed with cars, it would still only be carrying a third of its total capacity .
- The literature of boston and the new england hinterland was however, packed with moral sentiment, even that of longfellow, whose work he in general admired .
- To pack with our tour package, please call for rate
- The tracker is packed with a high-density explosive
- You must reinforce the packing with metal straps