- The "'1977 English cricket season "'was played out in the aftermath of the Kerry Packer affair.
- His moderation and tact helped in some tight corners, notably at the time of the Packer Affair, when he strove to keep the Cricketers'Association neutral ."
- An important point to make here is that while the Packer affair had a lot to do with the writing of the book, the writer isn t interested about the merits or demerits of Packer s intentions.
- Interestingly, all the buzz about the Packer affair, which looked such a menace in 78, died down within a year or so, as the richest man in Australia and the ICC managed to reach an agreement.
- "I think there is every likelihood now that the players will stand behind Lara and Hooper, in which case it would lead to a total strike of all top players and you are back to virtually the Packer affair, " said Peter Short of Barbados, the WICB's immediate past chairman.
- While he starts the introduction of the book with This book owes something to Mr . Kerry Packer, without whom it might not have been written, he also mentions in the same page I do not wish to argue here the rights and wrongs of the Packer affair, much less to recount its already wearisome history .
- It's difficult to see packer affair in a sentence. 用packer affair造句挺難的