- The USDA has been studying the effect of meat packer concentration on the cattle industry.
- "Their problem is not packer concentration, it's oversupply, " said spokesman Gary Mickelson.
- The plunge in slaughter-weight cattle prices between March and May " has raised a lot of concern about packer concentration and captive supplies in the livestock industry,"
- A 21-member advisory commission examining packer concentration made 86 recommendations for improving pricing practices, and concluded in part that the government may not be using its trust-busting laws to the fullest.
- "It was imports in the'60s, futures trading in the'70s, the government buyout of dairy cattle in the'80s and now it's packer concentration and captive supplies ."
- IBP said in a statement that packer concentration and captive supplies-- the practice of selling cattle to packers two weeks before delivery-- are little changed from when beef prices reached a high of 85 cents a pound in 1993.
- It's difficult to see packer concentration in a sentence. 用packer concentration造句挺難的