- Rule was slipping, thought pamela .
- "he's a small boy," pamela muttered .
- Pamela and rule downed one drink and left .
- "natalie seems miserable," pamela said .
- Pamela had absolutely no idea .
- Pamela burst out at him .
- "immense," pamela said hurriedly. "it's through here. "
- Pamela fingered the pearl choker around her thin throat .
- Gladness surged through pamela to hear of the torn-up letters .
- A glad shock had coursed through him when he first saw pamela .
- It's difficult to see pamela in a sentence. 用pamela造句挺難的
- Pamela slipped these words out in the quiet manner peculiar to her .
- Tudsbury rushed to the raffles and dictated this hot story to pamela .
- Well, pamela darling, so i'll be free, if by some miracle you'll still have me .
- He helped pamela tudsbury into her coat, scenting perfume that stirred his memory .
- The minister fell to talking business almost at once, while pug and pamela drank highballs .
- Pamela tudsbury clattered away at a typewriter, in her mauve evening dress and fancy hairdo .
- Captain joyce, the american naval attache, a jolly irishman with a knowing eye, asked pamela to dance .
- Pamela was used to being undressed by men's glances, but a stripping by female eyes was a novelty .
- Pamela endured a bad week before word came from imphal that some villagers had brought him in alive .
- Pamela cut herself a piece of steak and ate it, not taking her eyes off victor henry as he wolfed the food .