- I read some pamphlets on anarchy .
- The pamphlet has been given to his pen .
- My printing this pamphlet was another erratum .
- Feliks looked up from kropotkin's pamphlet .
- He distributed a seditious pamphlet called the rights of man .
- Franklin wrote a pamphlet on the "newinvented pennsylvanian fire place" .
- He had accumulated a little library of socialist books and pamphlets which he lent to those he hoped to influence .
- The most famous of these pamphlets was milton's areopagitica: a defence of the liberty of unlicensed printing, published in 1946 .
- He spoke a pleasant word or two about a pamphlet i had written in 1960 arguing for a large allocation of our resources to the public sector .
- At the same time educational pamphlets and literature were distributed to american troops before their embarkation from the united states .
- It's difficult to see pamphlet in a sentence. 用pamphlet造句挺難的
- T . t . tsui gallery of chinese art activity pamphlets
- The distribution of horticultural pamphlets to schools
- Download band choir orchestra application pamphlet and form
- You got a pamphlet or something i can read
- Pamphlets : salaries tax and personal assessment
- He gave me a pamphlet for my call numbers
- Pamphlet for property management staff chinese only
- Pamphlet - " hong kong s tropical cyclone warning signals
- Pamphlet on how to apply for a small house grant
- Request for pamphlets on proper use of antibiotics