- Panawave says it is seeking sanctuary from electromagnetic waves generated by left-wing guerrillas in Japan as part of a conspiracy to destroy its leadership.
- A Panawave spokesman said the caravan was protecting Yuko Chino, 69, a self-proclaimed prophet who preaches a blend of Christianity, Buddhism and New Age doctrines.
- Earlier this week, authorities in two nearby towns served eviction notices to the group, which calls itself Panawave and says it is fleeing persecution by left-wing guerrillas.
- The group, Panawave, has become a focus of media attention in Japan since it began camping along the little-traveled two-lane road in western Gifu prefecture ( state ) last Friday, obstructing traffic and draping trees with white cloth.
- It's difficult to see panawave in a sentence. 用panawave造句挺難的