- This duty is prior to all others .
- We received no notification prior to today 's date .
- I called on her prior to my departure .
- A prior engagement will preclude them from coming .
- He made the decision without my prior knowledge or consent .
- Glass bead gels need not be hydrated prior to use .
- The staffs saw no reason to change prior conclusions .
- They all raised the question as if by prior agreement .
- I took up one-year prior course in german in this college .
- Debenture holders have a prior claim and accept the least risk .
- It's difficult to see prior in a sentence. 用prior造句挺難的
- Some people proposed polymerizing the glycerine prior to nitration .
- They would like some prior reasons for choosing this form .
- Prior to treatment water may be stored in natural or artificial basins .
- I believe that theories are prior to observations as well as to experiments .
- Ampholytes are electrophoresed through the gel prior to sample addition .
- Marion had just been to see me, and had a prior claim so to speak .
- A history of prior belladonna medication may help to confirm the diagnosis .
- Gentile institutions prevailed, and prior to the establishment of political society .
- As a consequence, certain principles about space are prior to experience .
- In all these prior cases, the business roundtable had been silent .
如何用prior造句，用prior造句，prior in a sentence, 用prior造句和prior的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。